• Eugene Evans

August 1, 2024 at 8:13 pm

Odyssey ODS AGM16CL is in one of the trikes in my hanger. My 912 I believe had a S18 which I believe would be a good battery. I put a harley battery in the 912 but it’s heavier than the S18 but the same size

• Doug Bo

August 2, 2024 at 12:48 pm

Low cost option on Amazon: Expert Power EXP12180 Battery I have 18 months of use on it and seems to be working fine.

If you want to go light and high performance then EarthX is great.

Doug B.

• Eugene Evans

August 3, 2024 at 2:18 pm

I was wrong about my old battery being a S18 it was actually the 12180 battery in my 912. I bought a lithium battery from harley that I was going to put in the trike but after thinking about it catching on fire right on top of the fuel tank I wound up actually putting it in the harley and taking the lead acid harley battery and putting it in the trike. I had probably 3 years before that 12180 would not start the 912. The 582 probably uses less cranking amps and might work longer. I would recommend the 12180 because it is cheap and light weight and even if you have to replace it more often than the odyssey you’ll still be ahead finance wise.

• Eugene Evans

August 7, 2024 at 10:49 am

https://youtube.com/shorts/7ucy0Gbl-qc?si=T0cUq-VwDHsFfGad Don’t know if this is real but looks like a Aircreation Clipper the same aircraft I have and was afraid of a lithium battery being used . the gas tank is molded to have the battery slip down into the top of the tank

• Doug Bo

August 14, 2024 at 9:27 pm

Not real. Look at the water & flames.

The EarthX batteries are Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) which is much safer than Lithium Polymer (LiPo).

• Jim Garrett

August 14, 2024 at 10:54 pm

This is definitely not real. I do love my Earth x battery. So light and reliable.

• Eugene Evans

August 15, 2024 at 11:54 pm

Funny how I talk about Lithium battery on top of the gas tank and that video shows up in my you tube feed. Makes me wonder if some AI is listening then generated it. But definitely looks CGI

Translate »