• Airborne xt912 brakes

Posted by Unknown Member on October 6, 2022 at 11:10 am

I have an Airborne XT912. It has single brake on the front wheel. I have contacted Airborne several times and was told they were unavailable do to manufacturer. My last response (2 days ago) from them said they no longer had the brakes and I should “try a local brake shop”. The local Jiffy Lube said they could help (jk), so was wondering if someone had a better solution. I will post a pic of wheel assembly. Thanks in advance for any help.

L.J. Omara 3078992198 replied 1 year, 4 months ago 7 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Moses Ezekiel

October 6, 2022 at 4:20 pm

what size drum ? you may be able to use one from azusa

https://azusaeng.com/products/

• Eddie Smith

October 7, 2022 at 5:26 am

It’s the same wheel that Aircreation,Cosmos,and P&M used.

• Gino Pasiano

October 7, 2022 at 9:36 am

you might what to try A&M Airsports out of Rochelle IL. Mike Hudetz. He may be able to help guide you since he is the Airborne distributor in the US

• Alexander Iveling

October 9, 2022 at 1:32 pm

I have the same wheele on my DTA Feeling. I used 90mm brake pads for older mopeds.

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    October 14, 2022 at 2:23 am

Thanks for all the information everyone provided. I contacted A&M Airsports they gave me a suggestion for a part number and put me in touch with Air Creation France. They were able to find a wheel assembly that should replace mine. I’ll let yall know if it works.

• Josh Garrison

October 14, 2022 at 9:50 pm

I ran into the same situation this past fall. I ended up buying a brake kit from Freebird innovations in Minnesota and with a few hrs of work I installed the breaks on the mains. They work great! You will need to do a little fabricating but it was a fairly easy process.

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    October 31, 2022 at 7:00 pm

Again thanks to everyone for all the information. I was able to find the exact same wheel assembly from Air Création France. Not sure why Airborne can’t get them but problem solved. Voler en touted securite (safe flying)

• L.J. Omara 3078992198

December 2, 2022 at 12:11 am

Any chance you have the part number from Air Creation ? I’m in the same situation.

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
    December 2, 2022 at 1:07 pm

The part number on my receipt is R024010.

• L.J. Omara 3078992198

December 2, 2022 at 9:38 pm

Awesome thanks

Translate »