TrikeAction.com | The Trike Discussion Community Forums Trike Discussion Let’s start planning for trike fest 2023 and then up to oshkosh!

• Let’s start planning for trike fest 2023 and then up to oshkosh!

Posted by Josh Garrison on August 9, 2022 at 10:23 pm

I had such a great time at trike fest this year meeting so many great people that as soon as I got back to work on Monday, I scheduled a week off for next year with the intent to fly down to trike fest and then fly to oshkosh after. I thought it would be a lot of fun to get some fellow fliers to join In On the fun! I have never flown to oshkosh and have always wanted to, so I am going to plan for it and would like some company while doing it….. who all would be interested in such a fun adventure?

Roger Larson replied 1 year, 8 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Roger Larson

August 9, 2022 at 11:10 pm

That does sound fun!

• Ken Highfield

August 16, 2022 at 6:13 pm

Josh I also had a great time at Trike Fest. It was also nice meeting you.

A special thanks goes out to Mike Hudetz for putting it on every year. I always enjoy it.

• Roger Larson

August 16, 2022 at 7:05 pm

I need to sell a toyhauler so I have room to buy an enclosed trailer. A bit ago when i was checking on buying an enclosed trailer that met my specifications it was going to take a year to get it. lucky for us all we now have trikeaction.com to help us all contact each other and plan stuff like this.

Translate »